Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rock Art

So I was walking to the engineering building just now, deep in thought about how I am going to survive finals. The sidewalk to the engineering building has a median of rocks. Big rocks, medium rocks, and little rocks, sissy rocks, rocks that climb on kids... all kinds.

As I was passing, I noticed one big rock had several medium and small rocks very carefully placed on top of it, in an interesting looking tower. There were some grounds keepers doing some work around that area, and one of them saw the rocks, and came over shouting "What the Heck is This?"

Another grounds keeper came up saying "What? You don't like it?"

"Heck no! you're doing it all wrong. You call yourself an artist?

"I thought it was emotionally moving!"

I couldn't help myself. I started laughing out loud! My outlook on the next few weeks has improved dramatically :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Rocks that climb on kids"? Haha! Jimmy, you are so funny!