Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's getting harder and harder to tell these days.

I was sitting in my chemistry class the other day when I look to my right and a few seats down there is a girl with black hair in a pony tail. "Hey, she's kind of cute." I thought to myself. At the end of the class, we took a quiz. This girl finished early and got up to leave. Because I was sitting in the aisle seat, I had to move my feet and backpack so she could go by. When I did that, she smiled, and said in a deep bass voice "Thanks"...

GGGAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

/COUGH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEECCCHHHHH!!!!!

/HEAVE

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

/SHIVER

1 comment:

Julie said...

(giggle, giggle, snicker) Maybe you need glasses Jim? I'll call right away to set up an appointment!