Monday, December 28, 2009

Dreams are Wierd

Something really funny happened to me the other morning. Saturday night, I stayed up til about two in the morning just talking with my roommates (that is an odd occurrence for me.) When I finally went to bed, I said that I wasn't going to set my alarm, and just get up whenever I got up. They laughed because I usually get up at 7 on Sundays (which wasn't necessary for this Sunday. We only had sacrament meeting because everyone is gone over the holidays.) They said even without an alarm, I would get up at 7.

Anyway, that night I had a weird dream. In it, one of my friends in the engineering department was a mob crime boss. Apparently I did something to tick him off, and he sent all his croonies to "take care of me." Luckily, I got away in my car. Giving off a sigh of relief, I then felt a hand grab me from the back seat of my car, and that's when I woke up! After settling down, I reassured myself that there was no one hiding under my bed, and that the door was locked. Checking the clock, I saw that it was 7:00 AM exactly. I guess they were right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's a cures. everyone in our family has it.

Julie said...

Jim, no matter how tired you are, you have been taught in your early years that if you want to get things done, getting up early is the way to do it. You mind knows this to be true and won't let your body be lazy, no matter how much you want to! Call your parents up right now and thank them for always being right! There is a cookie in it for you!