Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm doing a good job :D

So my boss at Rocky Mountain Power called me in the other day to give me another project to work on. He then asked "You're planning on sticking around for the fall too, right?"

"Yeah, that's what I was planning on. That's ok, right?"

"Oh yes. You've proven yourself to be a valuable asset to our department. And I think that everyone here would agree, from the other engineers, to the dispatchers, and even my boss."

"Stop it, you're going to make me cry."

"Get out of my office, you HAM!"

It's nice to know that you're doing a good job. I could have this turn into a career if I want to. Question is, do I want to be doing this for the rest of my life?

1 comment:

Whitney Denney said...

The question is do you want to be called a ham for the rest of your life and what do you have to do to ensure that it does or does not happen?