Friday, June 12, 2009

My Blog

Well, I am now starting a blog. I decided to jump on the band wagon because I have more time on my hands, and I really enjoy viewing my friends and siblings blogs. I don't think I can write anything near to the caliber of what they put out, but I thought I would take a swing at it.
So, about the name of the blog. There have been many times coming home from work/school/etc. where I would walk in the door, and my mom would ask from another room in the house "Who's that?" I would then muster all of the mellow drama I could and reply:
"It is.... I"
"Well, if it isn't Kitch Cadet and his band of Merry Men."
It was the most original thing I could come up with. I might change the name later or start a new blog if I come up with something better, but I think it will probably stay this way.
Anyway, I'll be posting about my adventures with my Merry Men, so please feel free to comment and check my blog often.

4 comments:

Kathryn H. Olson said...

Yay! You have a blog! Congratulations. But I'd like to know who your Merry Men are... I suppose that we'll find that out later?

Whitney Denney said...

Woot! Cool beans. I think the name is just about as original (or random) as a blog title can be.

red said...

You have spare time?

Jim said...

So I just found out that what my mom would say all those years was "Kitch KINNET!" boy, do I feel silly.